Job Apportunity for FCI Graduates
Event Time : 09:00:00
Event Location : Faculty of Computers and Information - Cairo University
Event Oragnizer : Faculty of Computers and Information - Cairo University
Duties / Responsibilities / Activities:
· Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
· Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
· Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management.
· Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
· Analyzing the impact of change requests.
· Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
· Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
· Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
· Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story board
Job qualification :
Education Qualifications: bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent, preferably in computer science or related fields.
The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
Candidate must have 1 - 3 years of relative experience software business analyst.
Solid clear understanding of software development life cycle.
Candidate must exhibit problem solving skills and ability to take initiatives and learn fast.
The Candidate can send CV directly to Wael Helmy (firstname.lastname@example.org)